Gravity Flow | Quality Assurance Sifters
- - - - Overview - - - -
- Gyratory motion: gentle and accurate.
- Compact floor area.
- Wide range of capacities. Multiple models use from 3 to 9 sieves.
- Accurate separation and sizing of a single product stream into two or more particle sizes.
- Screen area matched to application.
- Adaptable to a wide range of products, capacities, number of separations, and screen sizes.
- Easy opening and positive sieve clamping provided by reliable pneumatic sieve compression system.
- Reliable Tru-Balance drive mechanism that results in less stress on the sieve frames and less motion between the sieve frames.
- Easily customized to suit your installation requirements.
- Every unit test run and balanced prior to shipping.
- Easy installation.
Models and Capacities
The QA36 is available with 3 to 9 sieves and a net screen area from 15 to 45 ft².
The QA46 model has 4 to 9 sieves and a net screen area from 35 to 80 ft².
Continuous Innovation in Product Protection & Production Sifters Since 1858!
Copyright 2020 Great Western Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.