Gravity Flow | Quality Assurance Sifters
- - - - Construction - - - -
- 304 stainless steel sieve frames with laser cut internal components ensure precision fit. 316 stainless steel optional.
- Glass bead blasted finish.
- Sieve fabrication designed to minimize welding. No bolted or riveted joints. Easily removed insert tray. Interior of sieve is completely accessible for cleaning.
- Each screen tray assembly includes screen cleaner support backwire. Screen cleaners gently bounce on the backwire to keep the screen apertures open compared to other screeners that use beaters or paddles that result in product abrasion, fracturing fragile ingredients, and causing excessive screen stress.
- Standard drive frame and guards fabricated from mild steel with powder coated finish. Stainless steel drive components are optional.
- Low power requirements.
Models and Capacities
The QA36 is available with 3 to 9 sieves and a net screen area from 15 to 45 ft².
The QA46 model has 4 to 9 sieves and a net screen area from 35 to 80 ft².
Continuous Innovation in Product Protection & Production Sifters Since 1858!
Copyright 2020 Great Western Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.