In-Line Pneumatic | Quality Assurance Sifters
- - - - Sanitation - - - -
Our pneumatic sieve compression and modular interlocking frame simplifies your sanitation and maintenance.
- Sifter can be opened, sieves completely removed and maintained, and reassembled in minutes... without special tools. Downtime is minimized.
- Pneumatic sieve clamping
system allows fast disassembly.
The sieves and screen trays simply
interlock with one another.
- Using pneumatics the upper drive
frame is raised to open the sifter
or lowered to compress and seal
the sieve stack. The pneumatics maintains constant compression while the machine is in operation.
- Our drive and frame carriers are engineered to minimize gasket wear and eliminate leaks.
- Stainless steel sieve and product contact zone construction allows cleaning to be accomplished with dry brushing, air cleaning, water wash down or steam cleaning.
- Dust tight gasketed construction. No suction requirements.
- Sieves remove completely. Smooth crack and crevice free bottom dome with easy access to outlet transitions for thorough cleaning.
- Upper and lower drive carriers remain attached to the drive mechanism.
Automatic Sieve Compression
The pneumatic sieve compression system speeds access for inspection and maintenance.
Seamless Frame Construction
Sanitary construction with welded sieve frames. No rivets, nuts, bolts, or crevices.
Screens mechanically stretched and bonded to trays for sanitary attachment and superior screen tensions. Frames can be re-screened indefinitely.
Snap-on neoprene gaskets for sieve to sieve seals. No adhesives required for gasket attachment.
Models and Capacities
The QA24 is available with two to five sieves with a net screen area from 4 to 10 ft square. Typical capacities would be from 25 to 300 lbs/min on wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA30 is available with two to seven sieves with a net screen area from 7.5 to 26 ft square. Typical capacities would be up to 500 lbs/min on wheat flour.
The QA36 is available with two to seven sieves and a net screen area from 10 to 35 ft square. Rates to 700 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA46 model has four to seven sieves and a net screen area from 35.6 to 62.3 ft. square. Rates to 1200 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
Continuous Innovation in Product Protection & Production Sifters Since 1858!
Copyright 2016 Great Western Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.