In-Line Pneumatic | Quality Assurance Sifters
- - - - Features - - - -
- Engineered to handle high capacity quality assurance sifting applications gently and efficiently.
- Ball or cube cleaners prevent blinding.
- Stainless steel construction of all product contact areas.
- Standard top vertical inlet and discharge simplifies installation.
- Standard inlet and discharge support brackets eliminate custom fabrications.
- Pneumatic sieve compression system with tie rods securely seal the nest-together sieve rings.
- Nest-together sieve frames eliminate the need of a housing and enables the machine to be quickly and completely dismantled in minutes.
- Individual sieve rings contain a lift-out tray frame which has mechanically stretched and glued-on clothing for the utmost in performance and sanitation.
- Snap-on neoprene gaskets do not use adhesives for attachment.
- Lift-out tray frames can be re-screened indefinitely.
- Tailings canister with manual butterfly valve enable the tailings to be emptied even with the sifter in operation.
- Reliable Tru-Balance drive straddles the sifter’s center of gravity and keeps the sifting motion in the machine
Models and Capacities
The QA24 is available with two to five sieves with a net screen area from 4 to 10 ft square. Typical capacities would be from 25 to 300 lbs/min on wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA30 is available with two to seven sieves with a net screen area from 7.5 to 26 ft square. Typical capacities would be up to 500 lbs/min on wheat flour.
The QA36 is available with two to seven sieves and a net screen area from 10 to 35 ft square. Rates to 700 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA46 model has four to seven sieves and a net screen area from 35.6 to 62.3 ft. square. Rates to 1200 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
Continuous Innovation in Product Protection & Production Sifters Since 1858!
Copyright 2017 Great Western Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.