In-Line Pneumatic | Quality Assurance Sifters
- - - - Benefits - - - -
- Direct insertion into pressure or vacuum pneumatic conveying lines. This eliminates the need for receivers, airlocks and additional blowers.
- Equalized air pressure above and below the sifting screens. No differential air pressure is exerted on the product or sifting screen that would force material through the screens.
- Gentle gyratory sifting. No unnatural physical or mechanical pressure to force product through the screens.
- “Filtered” air to insure there is no possibility of oversized impurities by-passing the sifter.
- Easy access for inspection or maintenance.
Models and Capacities
The QA24 is available with two to five sieves with a net screen area from 4 to 10 ft square. Typical capacities would be from 25 to 300 lbs/min on wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA30 is available with two to seven sieves with a net screen area from 7.5 to 26 ft square. Typical capacities would be up to 500 lbs/min on wheat flour.
The QA36 is available with two to seven sieves and a net screen area from 10 to 35 ft square. Rates to 700 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA46 model has four to seven sieves and a net screen area from 35.6 to 62.3 ft. square. Rates to 1200 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
Continuous Innovation in Product Protection & Production Sifters Since 1858!
Copyright 2018 Great Western Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.