Gravity Flow | Quality Assurance Sifters
- - - - Construction - - - -
- 304 stainless steel sieve frames with laser cut internal components ensure precision fit. 316 stainless steel optional.
- Glass bead blasted finish
- Sieve fabrication designed to minimize welding. No bolted or riveted joints. Easily removed insert tray Interior of sieve is completely accessible for cleaning.
- Each screen tray assembly includes screen cleaner support backwire. Screen cleaners gently bounce on the support to keep the screen apertures open as compared to other screeners that use beaters or paddles that result in product abrasion fracturing fragile ingredients and causing excessive screen stress
- Standard drive frame and guards fabricated from mild steel with powder coated finish. Stainless steel drive components are optional.
- Low power requirements
Models and Capacities
The QA36 is available with two to seven sieves and a net screen area from 10 to 35 ft square. Rates to 700 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
The QA46 model has four to seven sieves and a net screen area from 35.6 to 62.3 ft. square. Rates to 1200 lbs/min on hard wheat flour. --- MORE ---
Continuous Innovation in Product Protection & Production Sifters Since 1858!
Copyright 2016 Great Western Manufacturing - All Rights Reserved.